- Bluefin RestaurantThe Broken BottomSouris
- Boston PizzaThe Fortune TellerCharlottetown
- Brothers 2The Smoke ShowSummerside
- Dundee Arms InnThe PoutinatorCharlottetown
- FiveEleven WestThe Golden KnightSummerside
- HopYardYard 151Charlottetown
- Hunter's Ale HouseSir Beefs-a-LotCharlottetown
- Island Stone Pub#RailroadThaiKensington
- J.R's Pizza & Dairy BarThe Bunkhouse BurgerCornwall
- John Brown Richmond St. GrilleThe ApplewoodCharlottetown
- Laurie's Country KitchenMount Stewart Traffic JamMount Stewart
- Lot 45 Pub & EateryNacho LibreSouris
- Mavor'sThe TemptressCharlottetown
- Mill River ResortThe RevivalO'Leary
- Our Family TraditionsTignish TwistTignish
- Outriders CookhouseIsland GirlCharlottetown
- Phinley's Diner & Dairy BarGold DiggerStratford
- Piatto Pizzeria & EnotecaThe Leaning Tower of Cheese-aCharlottetown
- Quality Inn on the HillA.B.C. (All Bacon & Cheese)Charlottetown
- Spicey Chef RestaurantNamooste BurgerCharlottetown
- Starlite DinerWhole Lotta Bacon Goin' OnSummerside
- Terre RougeI'll Have An-UdderCharlottetown
- Terry's BerriesPogey BeefCharlottetown
- The Albert & Crown Pub & EateryThe Phat AlbertAlberton
- The Factory CookhouseBaby Got BurgerCharlottetown
- The Old TriangleCiabatta Bing! Ciabatta Boom!Charlottetown
- Turfs Bar & Grill/ West End Bar & GrillMaverickCharlottetown,Summerside
- Upstreet Craft BrewingThe ArchangelCharlottetown
- Water's EdgeSmall Town SmokeCharlottetown
ADVENTURE GROUP – FOOD SECURITY: Development of an education program for existing clients, including children and youth at high risk due to poverty. The program focuses on building nutrition, budgeting and meal preparation skills.
BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF SUMMERSIDE – BACKPACK PROGRAM: Families are provided backpacks containing weekend supplies of nutritious food, healthy living information, educational materials and recipes.
BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF SUMMERSIDE – BREAKFAST PROGRAM: Children and youth provided with a daily nutritional breakfast - serves 150 families daily.
FAMILY SERVICE PEI – MAKING A DIFFERENCE (FOOD SECURITY TOOLKIT): Development of two guides to support service providers. 1) Helping with difficult conversations about food security. 2) Identifying local food resources.
FARMERS’ MARKET/ PEI ASSOCIATION OF NEWCOMERS TO CANADA – NUTRITION COUPON PROGRAM: Expansion of a current educational program for Newcomers to PEI who will now receive Farmers’ Market coupons to assist in purchasing local food.
HOSPICE PEI – GARDENS OF LIFE: A program to build food garden planters offering a peaceful setting and activity for those receiving hospice services. Nutritional food for family members will be offered as well as an opportunity to learn about growing food at home.
NATIVE COUNCIL OF PEI – HEALTHY FAMILIES COMMUNITY KITCHEN PROJECT: Workshops focused on shopping for and preparing nutritional foods; development of a resource guide to help locate food sources and support programs.
THE PEI FARM CENTRE – SEEDS OF WELLNESS: An activity-based education program focused on gardening, cooking and healthy eating for Newcomers to PEI.
THE PEI FARM CENTRE – THE LEGACY GARDEN: Expansion of Legacy Garden production, reduction of its environmental footprint, and providing educational and cultural activities for Islanders.
STARS FOR LIFE – FOOD FOR THOUGHT: An activity-based education program focused on budgeting, shopping, food safety, preparation and nutrition designed for individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.